Coronavirus: sell or let your property safely with Open House Leicester and learn about how we're carrying out viewings and valuations. FIND OUT MORE
Here at Open House in Leicester we focus on building relationships with our clients. To us, you are not just a number, but a valued client that we work with closely. We don’t give an unrealistically high valuation on your property just to gain your business, but instead we market your property correctly in order to achieve the best price possible in a timely manner.
Some of our Unique Selling Points are as follows:
• A single point of contact from valuation through to completion of sale
• Accompanied evening and Sunday viewings with detailed post-viewing feedback, unlike other agents
• A personal mobile telephone contact for your agent
• A 24/7 enquiry line so that your buyers or tenants can call at a time that suits them
• Properties listed on all the major portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and many more
• The offer of “Open House events” to gain a large number of viewings at one time and raise the asking price
• One-stop packages including mortgages, conveyancing, insurance and Energy Performance Certification
• Discreet sales for those clients demanding a more personal approach to their transaction
• A no-nonsense investor network for quicker than average sales where required
• 360 degree aerial drone photography as part of a suite of additional services, if desired
Using an online agent can often be the cheapest way to sell your property; this of course comes with a service equally cheap!
Typically, online agents will ask you to provide your own valuation, take your own photos, do your own viewings and will work from a call centre taking enquiries from online listings.
If someone were to phone the online agent and ask questions about your property, the call centre agent would not be in a position to answer any questions as they have not seen your property, do not know your area and really would not know how to sell the benefits of your house.
Also the model of Online Agents is to charge and upfront fee to the seller, therefore the agent has no motivation to actually sell your property or chase feedback from viewers. At Open House in Leicester we focus purely on service and knowing exactly how to answer any query from a potential purchaser as we don’t achieve our fee until you achieve your sale!
Too often with Estate Agents, vendors are passed from pillar to post. With Open House in Leicester, each client is allocated with a sole point of contact that they can deal with right from the valuation of a property to the completion of a sale.
Vendors are issued with the personal mobile phone number of their agent and are able to speak to them at evenings and weekends unlike any other agent. This helps with communication and allows your agent to have a genuine understanding of yourself and your property.
All properties are advertised on our own Search Engine friendly website as well as the main portals including Right Move, Zoopla, Find a Property and Prime Location to name a few.
Also we have a genuine list of local buyers/tenants that we mail out new properties to.
The Open House boards are bright and eye-catching and are included in any fee arranged.
You do of course have the right to opt out of having a board, should you wish to have a more discreet sale.
Yes we do. Many high street agents employ a “door opener” who will come round with a set of keys to let people walk around your property and then phone the office to discuss further.
Here at Open House, your personal agent will carry out the viewings and be able to answer questions and advise on the property during the viewing. We have actually secured sales on viewings as a result of our knowledge of properties.
Dealing with solicitors is actually the most important part of the home selling process. Ultimately, unless everyone is kept updated at all times and both buyer and seller are following the same process, sales can fall through at any point.
This is why we at Open House, work very closely with a handful of local conveyancing solicitors and can also work with your own solicitor if preferred.
If you are looking to buy or let your property our estate / letting agents work throughout Leicester and surrounding areas. Contact us today!